Become a BISHOP in 3 Easy Steps
1. Submit an Application Packet to Bishop Fenwick School Principal
A completed application packet will include:
- Application form
- Application Fee payable to Bishop Fenwick School - $25.00 per family. (The application fee is non-refundable unless a student is denied admission due to Bishop Fenwick School being unable to meet the student’s special education accommodations.)
- Official Transcript (for grades 1-8) to include records of academic performance, attendance, discipline, IEP. (Please complete the transfer of records form included in your admissions packet)
- Parish Verification & Assistance Form – (One per family) Parish membership qualifies you for the Participating Catholic Tuition Rate. Complete and return with your application packet – the school office will submit to your Pastor. If you are a Catholic family moving to Bishop Fenwick School, submit it with your application. Once you choose a parish and register with their parish office, the School office will secure the Pastor’s signature. Non-parishioners do not need to complete.
- Baptismal Certificate (provide copy if Catholic)
- Kindergarten and 7th Grade Students – Health and Immunization Records – Or submit updated records to school office within two weeks of the first day of school.)
All completed application packets should be dropped off at the Bishop Fenwick School office or mailed to:
- Bishop Fenwick School
- 1030 East Main Street
- Zanesville, Ohio 43701
Application packets are considered “received” upon receipt of the application fee.
2. Visit with the School Principal – if applying for grades 1-8
- Contact the Dean of Students, Susan Swackhammer, 740-454-9731 to arrange a time for your child to meet with the School Principal. When circumstances prevent a prospective student from meeting with the School Principal in person prior to admission, parents can arrange a meeting prior to school starting.
3. The principal makes final approval for acceptance of each application.
- All new students must be approved by the school Principal, and will be admitted conditionally for one semester. Approval is subject to change pending receipt of student’s final records from the previous school.